Integrated Early Intervention Centre (IEIC) coming to you in January 2024!
From 18 Months Old
How to identify if your child requires Early Intervention Support?
- You notice your child faces more challenges than their peers. For instance, your preschooler may be unable to follow instructions conveyed in different ways, while most of their peers are able to. You can find out if your child is meeting the target milestones for their age via the Health Booklet here.
- Your child’s teacher recommends referring your child for a developmental assessment with a paediatrician
- Your child’s doctor diagnoses your child with a developmental condition and asks you to consider an Early Intervention service.
What We Offer
- Early intervention programme
- School readiness programme
The IEIC offers child-centred programs focuses on dynamic, lively interactions with our students resulting in strong, positive affect to foster close relationships as a motivation for social and communication development. This teaching approach will lead children to seek out social partners more spontaneously. Through our early intervention we are able to develop reciprocally engaging exchanges that our students learn to initiate and continue through nonverbal, delayed, and later verbal communications.