Welcome to the Integrated International School
The best way to get a feel for a place is to experience it first-hand! We welcome all interested families to book a tour with our Admissions Team for a detailed chat about what makes us a great match for your child and your family.
Our team will meet with you for approximately one hour to introduce our school and curriculum to you, and thereafter take you on a tour of our campus to see our lively school community in action.
By joining the Integrated International School, you will be helping your child redefine what it means to be successful, to emphasize his or her own strengths and talents, and to cultivate a lifelong love of learning.
Prospective students who wish to apply to the Integrated International School will need to first complete an Application Form and pay an Application Fee in order to be considered against our admissions criteria and be offered a placement.
We welcome new applications on a rolling basis throughout the academic year and each application is considered in chronological order of submission. Please note that we are currently under the Enhanced Registration Framework (ERF) and are EduTrust certified. Therefore IIS is able to offer placement for international students who require a Student Pass from the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA). You may view our certificate on the Disclosure page. Please contact our Admissions Team for further details.
- Completed and signed Application for Admission form
- A non-refundable application fee of $2,600 for each child. Singapore dollar cheques should be “crossed” and made payable to the ‘Integrated International School Pte. Ltd.’
- Photocopy of birth certificate of student, photocopy of photo identification in student passport and two passport-size photographs
- Photocopy of parents’ passports
- Photocopy of parents’ work permits
- Photocopy of parents’ and students’ Singapore Dependant Passes/Permanent Residency, etc.
- Official transcripts or report cards from the previous two years (translated into English where necessary)
- Educational/Psychological assessment or specialist reports, where applicable
Once these documents have been submitted and the Application Fee has been received, the Admissions Office will review the application. You will then be notified whether your child has met the criteria for admission and contacted for a family interview, if necessary. Because IIS believes in educating the child, the family and the community, the family interview requires both parents and the prospective student to be present. Admission is therefore based both on the prospective student and the student’s family as a whole.
Once your child has been accepted to IIS, the Advisory Note to students and the Student-School Enrolment Agreement have to be completed and signed before the child can commence attendance at our school.
To request more information, please contact the Admissions Office which is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm on +65 6466-4475 or email@example.com.