Redefining success is not just our motto, but a living reality for each individual’s journey at IIS. Our school teaches students the importance of self-belief, confidence, individuality and above all else happiness so that they can pave the way for their own journey of success. We take great pride in providing an inclusive environment, with two educational approaches: Mainstream and Mainstream With Support, based on our flexible syllabus following the British Curriculum.
At IIS, we harness the natural curiosity and energy of our youngest learners. We draw upon a broad mix of theories and philosophies in early childhood education to ensure children enjoy new and exciting opportunities for developmental play and in-depth learning.
Learning in The Early Years
Our school takes a holistic approach to teaching, as we believe the early years are crucial to establishing a love for learning. By fostering natural curiosity and creativity, we help form the foundations of future learning at the Enrichment level. Through our flexible, stimulating and personalised curriculum, our students have the opportunity to drive their learning, explore their surroundings, solve problems, and express themselves creatively.
Our small class format with an exceptional student-to-teacher ratio (5:1) makes individual attention readily accessible and guarantees that the students of our school reach their full potential. We have built our international early years curriculum upon the foundations of the British curriculum and strengthened through our tailored in-house modules that covers the fundamental subjects:
- Students develop knowledge, skills and understandings about the English language and literature. They will learn to create and interpret a range of literary and factual texts.
- The study of the subject enables students to develop a positive self-concept as learners of Mathematics. They’ll learn how to recognise and apply all forms of Mathematics in their everyday lives and other key learning areas.
- Creative Arts
- The IIS programme aims to provide foundational learning in the art forms that continue in the subjects of visual arts, music, drama and dance.
- Personal Development Health and Physical Education (PDHPE)
- The PDHPE programme emphasises participation for all while focussing on the development of their coordination and gross motor skills.
- Social Skills
- Students learn essential skills through experience-based opportunities and how to positively interact and communicate with others.
The Integrated International School encourages our students to think outside of the box and redefine their own success.
Book a Tour
We are honoured you are considering us and welcome you to visit us to learn more. We look forward to meeting you and answering any questions you may have.
Book a Tour